Our winter concert will be held on Tuesday, December 4th, at 5:30pm in the Middle School gym.
- -5th Band Students should report to the MS Music room at 5:10 for attendance, warm-ups and time to line up in order.
- -5th graders not involved in band should report to the elementary music room at 5:15 pm for attendance, warm-ups and other last minute instructions.
Concerts are the end product of your efforts in class – similar to a test in a regular classroom. Your attendance at concerts is required.
Dress for concerts:
- This is a special night, please dress up. Please avoid jeans if possible.
- Girls: Dresses or dress pants and a nice shirt.
- Boys: Nice pants and shirt. Avoid shirts with printing or big logos on them.
If you have any questions or concerns with what to wear, please speak to Mrs. Cook or Mrs. Parrish privately.
Parents, students, and family members: Out of consideration for all performers, please remain at the concert until the 5th grade portion is completed (approximately 40min). You may pick up 5th graders in the MS cafeteria following the performance. 5th grade band students, put your instrument away right after the concert then go to the MS cafeteria to meet your parents, not the MS music room due to 6th graders getting ready for the concert in that area.
Thanks! - Mrs. Parrish - K-5 Vocal Music and Mrs. Cook - 5-8 Band
Mrs. Cook: firstname.lastname@example.org