Volunteers at Davis County Community School District do a tremendous job helping us achieve our goals and are an extremely priceless asset.
We believe it is important to increase our assurance of student safety to all parents by screening our volunteers.
If you are interested in volunteering at Davis County CSD:
- Complete the Volunteer Information Packet attached at the bottom of this page. All forms must be completed in their entirety. Incomplete applications can not be processed. PLEASE NOTE: Davis County CSD Volunteer background check includes a criminal background check, adult and child abuse background checks. We DO NOT perform a credit check.
- Submit your completed application by:
- Mailing your application to the Central Office, 608 S. Washington Bloomfield, IA 52537 OR
- Emailing it to: email@example.com OR
- Delivering it to the central office administrative building or the building in which you would like to volunteer.
Upon satisfactory completion of the background check, your name will be placed on our volunteer list and given to our building secretaries.
One School ~ One Community ~ One Goal ~ The Best That We Can Be!!!
Davis County Community School District is an EOE/AA.