9th - 12th Grade Students!
Through a new program called Raise Me, your student can automatically earn scholarships from colleges each time he or she achieves any of the following goals in school:
- Get an A in a course ($100 - $1,000)
- Get a B in a course ($50 - $600)
- Participate in a school club or sport ($25 - $250)
- And much more
Davis County High School is among the first in the country to take advantage of this opportunity, which is funded in part by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and U.S. colleges. Here is how you can best support your student to get the most from this opportunity:
- Ensure that your student creates an account. See https://www.raise.me/join/6961361166 for Davis County High School's info!
- Congratulate your student for regularly adding good grades, community service, extracurricular activities, and other achievements to his or her raise.me “Portfolio” in order to earn “Micro-Scholarships” from colleges. Your student is eligible to receive scholarship money for each achievement from the start of 9th grade until midway through 12th grade.
- Visit www.raise.me/parents for more information.
We hope using raise.me will make your student’s path to college both more fun and affordable. Increasing numbers of public and private colleges continue to join the raise.me program. Colleges are added on a monthly basis and you can request colleges at any time. Your student will automatically get related Micro-Scholarships from all new colleges as they become available.